Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer solstice 2008

Once again we find ourselves at this powerful gateway. Another opportunity to create the reality we wish to experience and a wonderful statement from a movie...PS I love you, pops into my memory. "My business is to create, it doesn't even matter what you do...create something new and there it is and it's you out in the world, outside of you and you can look at it or hear it or read it or feel it and you know a little more about you....a little bit more than anybody else does."

I love it , it sums up creation for yourself. I stand at this doorway again this year with the sun streaming through the window filled with excitement. I have been fortunate that the Universe provided me with some time to ponder upon my life and where I would like it to go. I am ready to take the next step and at the eve of this solstice I will know exactly what I am putting out there to manifest in my life.

I urge you to take the time now to think about where you wish to go and who you wish to remain through it all. Look at the qualities you admire within and without you and cultivate that now.
Meditate or slow down long enough to get in touch with yourself, to hear that still inner voice and pay attention to it's guidance. The Universe knows only love and it is up to you to allow it to flow through you at all times. Open your heart at this gateway and experience the abundance that is rightfully yours. Seize this moment to find your bliss, dare to dream big, kick fear out the door and watch as it all unfolds for you.

Have a wonderful solstice and remember the cliche...Be all that you can be!!!!

No comments: