Friday, June 6, 2008

Solitude

I have come to understand the value of solitude.

I have come to look forward to listening to my own inner voice and know that only silence will allow me to hear it clearly.



To find the stillness in a busy life can be challenging and I have come to realize, must be made a priority. It is easy to slip into and old pattern or look into the future and get caught in fear. For me the one thing that works is to remain present, to stay in the moment. Here I am safe, here I know exactly what I am doing.

As this week draws to a close I embrace the weekend for the opportunity it brings me to once again find my solitude, to be still, centered and make clear choices from it. I wait for the perfect time to reveal myself and watch the ripple effect!



Not everyone will agree with the choices I make from this space within. I will stay strong and honor myself for I am the one that I live with all the moments of my life.



In solitude I am least alone. In silence I find my voice.

No comments: