Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Comments are appreciated...

Hi there,

This is a message to ER......
I am not sure how to reply to your comments made but want you to know that I really appreciate them and thank you for the info on Mandela and the Inauguration speech. It did come as a bit of a surprise but reminded me that I did not hear those words from him at the time and was confused when I saw it later....so thanks for refreshing my memory.

I love comments on my blog and invite eeveryone to add if they so choose.
ER...your comments did inspire me to keep writting and for that I am very grateful. It came at a time when I needed to hear it. THANKS!!

Leading me to this....pay attention to all that impacts your life as it is gently guiding you to where you wish to go. The universe does not wish for us to struggle and experience pain but if it's gentle nudges do not get our attention then it will push harder and harder until it does and we respond.

Make this a great week of manifesting....Summer solstice is a good time to manifest your desires for the summer and the rest of your year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)
I really do enjoy your posts, Heidi!
Keep it up!!