Wednesday, June 4, 2008

childish 'woffle'

You may have asked me once...what do you want from me?

I am facinated by you, in awe of the whole experience,
like a child my attention is totally focus on it all.
A new toy that holds such promise and hours of entertainment,
wondering how I will live without it, undevided, unconditional captivation...
and then a butterfly catches my eye.

And just like that my focus shifts and you are left with the memory of being adored.

There is nothing like being in the midst of such childlike splendour, knowing and feeling you are at the center of it all.
Enjoy the moment, stay present and bask in it's gift of purity.
Heaven existed just for you. The sun smiled only on you.
And even though it may have been brief, it was like nothing you have experienced before.

Be at peace, you are and always will be adored, along with the butteflies and pebbles and more!



What can I say.....I like just spitting it out and letting it land where it may...!!!!

No comments: