Thursday, May 29, 2008

If you weren't afraid what would you do?

I was lead through an exercise tonight at my monthly Loadstone networking meeting (check out the website for Loadstone to introduce yourself to a strong group of talented, gifted healthcare providers)

Anyway, we were asked "what would you do if you weren't afraid?"

As you can imagine all the obvious surface answers showed up first....I would sing out loud and dance in the rain and jump out of a perfectly good plane!

But when you dig a little deeper the fears that are blocking you from living the life you desire show their face.

I was amazed at the things that showed up for me. I realised that I would really open my heart and love without abandon. I would share that love with all and finally love myself the way I deserve. Oh no another biggy (the deserving factor)

I knew I hit the nail on the head when these words made me choke up. Isn't it funny that expressing the deep truth has a tendency to do that...to make us all emotional and we find it hard to spit the words out. There is nothing like a bit of honesty with self to open a whole new world.



Many realized that they would choose different relationships and do a lot of things differently and I have made a note to myself not to wait - to start doing it all now!!!

Why let fear (an illusion) stop me from being all that I can be.

So here I go...watch out world I'm gonna love you next!!!

No comments: