Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gratitude.....

This seems to be the message for me lately....gratitude.
I love it as it does bring in more things to be grateful for via the law of attraction.
I am a great believer in whatever we put out there comes back to us ten fold and why not let it be gratitude.

Unfortunately not to many emphasise the fact that it has to start with you, about you!
There are so many things that I am grateful for about myself, now that I have had time to think about it, and it only makes sense that once we acknowledge that....then we can be given more and our gifts become manifest.

How many people can honestly say that they spend time appreciating themselves, yet they expect others to appreciate them. Everything starts on the inside first and you cannot attract what you are not already vibrating at.
I know this is a hard one to swallow for some but it is true, the good and the bad....if shitty things are happening to you what energy are you vibrating at or what are your predominant thoughts and feelings that may be attracting your current situation.

The point I am trying to get across and cement in my own mind is.....be grateful for who you are and what you have achieved and all the growth and changes you have encountered in your time here. Appreciate your uniqueness (is that even a word???), honor your journey and love yourself fully! Look in the mirror everyday and thank yourself for who you are and while you are there tell yourself how much you love you!!

No comments: