Friday, May 30, 2008

If I weren't afraid cont....

So....After my brave statement of "watch out world"...world gave me a reality check and said: honey you're not done yet!




On a car drive to an appointment this morning, my neck felt stiff and I chose to let go of what was creating that whilst listening to some pleasant music on the radio...the tears started to flow and I discovered that my choice of opening my heart was continuing it's integration and merely making a choice (really making a choice from deep inside) was enough!




And when the choice needs a little assistance I am not opposed to using the tools the universe provides like sound therapy and focused energy. Another welcome release insued bringing with it a flood gate of realizations. One at a time.


If I weren't afraid I would focus my business on energy and emotional balancing.


And here we go again another opportunity to put my money where my mouth is and face the fear and act asif.


I love the simplicity of doing internal emotional cleansing - reprogramming and watching the miracles happen. If I were not witnessing them in my own life I would probably be sceptical but my life has made a believer out of me.........IT IS TRUE..........energy flows where attention goes!!


I am so ready to live the life I was born to live.






Are you?

No comments: