Thursday, July 3, 2008

Life..

My yogi tea message for the day...

"the beauty of life is to experience yourself"

I am learning to do so on many levels and it is always interesting when we stop and pay attention to our reactions and actions and then take the time to see what the belief system behind it is.
I have found that it is the easiest place to start when choosing to make changes. (my belief systems and where they stem from) I ask myself if this belief still serves me and if it is truly mine or just something I bought into...do I wish to continue it or have my views shifted?

Easiest does not always mean comfortable because some changes are not always comfortable. I am navigating the discomfort and staying mostly on course. There are days where I cannot even find the compass!!!

BUT....for today I choose to just experience myself and see the beauty in me!!

No comments: