Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where to?

Life with it's many twist and turn can be challenging and one does tend to wonder where we will end up?
Forrest Gump said "life is a box of chocolates" .....sweet, I can handle chocolates, maybe the hips can't but I certainly am willing to bite into that! The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of bittersweet chocs and my taste buds are yearning for something more subtle.

Opening my heart has been a wonderful experience of how much change one can handle. If you are going to break the dam wall be ready for the flood, and a flood it has been. A flood of emotions long waiting to be set free and a host of wonderful opportunities to flow with life.

Perception is a strange thing and sometimes we need to shift it in order to get a clear picture of where we are and what to do next and I am happy to say that sometimes we need do NOTHING.......NO thing? These are but a few of the lessons I have encountered since opening my heart to me.

I know this post seems garbled yet again but I make no excuses for the mind just spitting out what it wants and this is my space to just try and make sense of it all. It also gives you a clear picture that sometimes I do not know either! I am figuring it out one day and one step at a time.

Where to now?? I am doing my best to stay open and receptive to all the good in the Universe and trusting that when it does seem bittersweet that I just need to shift my perception!!
The most important thing is for me to keep my heart open and top it up with the love that seems to come from everywhere and everyone.

No comments: