Wednesday, January 24, 2024

What's with the energy?

 I'm not sure if I am alone in this but the energy feels crazy right now. There are days where I feel like I am losing my mind. Am I doing the right things? Why do I feel so Blah? Why am I struggling to stay motivated, focused and productive. 

Why do I feel so disconnected from my intuition and Source. This is such a rollercoaster. Finding a routine or practice that works and serves me seems to be so illusive. 

As you can see, I am all over the place and business seems to reflect this. It is always fascinating and amazing to me that I can truly see the reflection of my state of energy in how my business shifts and changes.

I am feeling somewhat lost, like walking through a thick mist without being able to see the way. Each step uncertain and clouded. It is easy for me to feel totally overwhelmed and frozen. This feeling is so foreign, especially after the certainty that I felt around Fall of last year.

I am undergoing a huge shift? OR am I??  The end off last year brought a whole lot of change and challenges and healing ceremonies. I was so sure that after all of that I would have a clearer direction and now, here I sit, wondering: What the F*$k? My schedule of working out and being outside was disrupted. I was allowed very little activity as my body healed and I had no idea how much this would affect everything. I watched as my diet changed and I started eating more sugar and missing meals, and I felt helpless in that too. I am not eating like I used to and I just feel off. 

Now many may say: "well, hell yeah, if your diet is off track then it is not surprising you feel off" and then throw in menopause...that's a whole minefield of it's own. Talk about your body and mind being hijacked!

I know that I should probably know better and have so many tools to help. I am not feeling up to a deep investigation of what to do and how to eat and what supplements to take. It all seems like too much. I am not feeling disciplined or motivated enough to go through a cleanse or a strict dietary schedule, and yet, is that exactly what I need? 

I am rambling and probably just going around in circles and confusing myself even more.

Like I said, what's with the energy? or is it just my energy? 

Taking my own advice, maybe I just need to put one foot in front of the other right now and focus on one thing at a time. Make sure I move my body in some way every day. Find time to meditate and hibernate a little? Find some joy in the moments, even if I feel like I'm a little crazy.


Boy, I appreciate those who read this whole lot of nothing.  Been a while since I just typed whatever was on my mind and I'm too afraid to even read through this as I am sure I Would not post it if I did.

Thank you!


No comments: