Sunday, October 11, 2009

More bits and pieces...

AS you read this try to remember that it is my opinion and you should take it with a grain of salt, use your own filtering system. Take what you want from it and discard the rest.....digest it as you will!


I wanna talk about creation.....our birth right!!!

As I mentioned I am of the mind that we are all creators. I also feel that to create something comes from being inspired.....
Lets break that down. In spired..... In spirit, meaning the spirit is in you/you are in spirit, both are one.

Lets all create from the spirit within us.

Now, this may be the tricky part as many have not yet connected with the spirit within them selves. They may never take the time to slow down long enough to go within. One of the most widely used techniques is through the breath. Focusing on our breath and our breathing takes us out of our minds and brings us back into our bodies. Breathing is supposed to be natural and we all do it everyday anyway. The key is to do it properly...and on to the next bit...

To create, in my mind, starts with finding the unique spirit within you and allowing it to flow.
When you discover your spirit, it is a direct line to the Universe/God/Source/Light, whatever feels right for you.

It is our job to get in touch with our essence and to move beyond all the trained responses and lies we have come to make our own. We are all amazing creators as children and as we grow and listen to others we move further away from the spirit and truth within ourselves. We are taught what to think, how to feel, or rather how not to feel.

I, for one am going back to basics. I am going to find the spirit within myself and listen to its truth and pretend like I did as a child and create my world anew.

No comments: