Friday, November 14, 2008

Letter to the past..........

Thank you for bringing me to this moment.

Thank you for your support and guidance along the way. I learned so many things and experienced something new. You helped open my heart, you brought sadness and offered a safe place to express it and joy in abundance.

This journey helped shape me and gave me the greatest gift of all, MYSELF!!!

I accept this gift and will do it justice by honoring it first, by doing what nurtures it and I will listen to it's gentle guidance.

I step bravely into this moment and choose the path that resonates with all that I have come to know of myself.
My choices are about empowering me, trusting myself and honoring the women I have become.

The past may have shaped me but it is what I do and feel in this moment that defines and allows me to continue to grow.

Thank you for bringing me to this moment!!!!

No comments: