Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Why do I have hope?

Why do I have hope. 


In this time where there appears to be so much chaos. The oceans are dying, the farms are decreasing and things seem hopeless and I have hope.  


I have hope because I have love, because I can see the beauty in the world.  

I see beauty in the sunrise and i fall in love.

I feel the major shift in conscious awareness. 

So many working towards healing their wounds and finding their true selves. 

I see love in the eyes of babes and in the reflection in the mirror I finally see beauty and I see you. 


I have hope when I see the resilience of Humanity and the return to love of the earth. When I see so many rising up and speaking their truth, loud and proud. 


I have hope because I see that we are moving towards oneness. Never have there been so many opening up to truth.  From chaos comes order?


I believe that the world can shift in an instant if we all find our alignment and the beauty that we are and this gives me hope. It gives me a vision. 


“In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.” ~Carl Jung, CW 9i, Para 66


I HAVE HOPE. 

No comments: