Tuesday, November 21, 2017

A moment of love, fills a lifetime....




A moment of love fills a lifetime…

I remember the moment I looked into your eyes and I knew I loved you then, in that moment.
A moment where loved overwhelmed me and I felt that connection so deep and true.

As I have walked through life and seen the beauty of this world, I am drawn so often to that moment of knowing, of love.
We fall in love many times a day, with a sunrise or sunset, with the trees and blossoms and the smell of coffee and fresh baked bread. 

But in the quiet hours of the night when all the worlds asleep, a memory creeps into my mind of that moment.


I will forever love you in that moment and I will carry that memory forever.

3 comments:

Sheila Smith said...

Oh, dearest Heidi! Your words are SO COMFORTING AND TRUE! Blessings to you! Keep speaking the truths we all feel, yet so seldom acknowledge!

Sheila Smith said...

Oh, dearest Heidi! Your words are SO COMFORTING AND TRUE! Blessings to you! Keep speaking the truths we all feel, yet so seldom acknowledge!

Natural Health Haven LLC said...

Thanks Sheila.