Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Equinox

This is the last few days before the equinox which is said to be a time for manifesting new energies in our lives. It is a POWERFUL TIME to do so as all the planets are aligned to help bring your intent to you faster. The deeper you feel the feelings associated with having your desires the quicker you will create action in this world. Energy is powerful right now and I would use it to my advantage.

Why not use all the help you can get to achieve what you desire. Do an outline of it. Get together with like minded people and create. Sit down with your partner and write down what it is you wish to create in your life and how you wish to live. Create a sacred power space that you can enter into daily to read and contemplate all the things you are putting out there.

Even if you do not believe in any of this stuff, there is no harm in dreaming a little everyday and affecting the energies on the planet with good healthy thoughts and feelings and who knows, you may even be very surprised with the outcome.
I believe in the power of positive thinking and visualizing what it is you desire as I have seen it manifest in my world over and over again, so I am going to take this golden opportunity to create happiness, health and abundance. I am going to send good healthy energy out there everyday.

Why don't you join me???

No comments: