Friday, February 20, 2009

Mirrors along the way.....

A book was given to me as a gift. A friend of mine wrote it and all I can say is WOW.

This book is fantastic and I feel so blessed to have such a gifted friend in my world. I have decided to share one of the pages with you here today and will be sharing words of wisdom from this book on the front page of my website regularly.



The book is titled..........The way Home...stories from the master. Written by Mathias Karayan



Mirrors along the way,



"Confusion looks for its answer in a cloudy pool.

The unsolvable problem seeks a solution through the mind that imagined it.

Guilt looks for forgiveness in a world accusation.

Wisdom sees itself.

Confusion must be shown that its pool reflects itself.

The unsolvable problem is gone when the mind that imagined it is changed.

Guilt is forgiven when truth is allowed to be its guide.

You are the cause of what you see and this you can change when you choose to see it differently."




Wise words to reflect upon from the Master!!!!

No comments: