Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Living on purpose

 During my meditation and movement practice this morning, I contemplated the meaning and expanse of living on purpose, or I could say the thought hit me like a freight train.

As can only happen in these energetic spaces, I was flooded with the concept:

ON PURPOSE...Intentionally, my reason for being and doing.

Purpose...the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. (noun)...Verb: Have as one's intention or objective.

So many of us struggle to find our purpose and I can honestly say that I am not sure if I have or haven't,  however I do believe it has something to do with what we chose to focus on, our intent, and we get to chose on a daily basis. It is therefore a good practice for me to mediate and move every morning to chose and be clear on what my focus or intent for the day will be.

I have chosen to focus on more love, and to live on purpose (intentionally). Meaning I have chosen to live my life with the purpose of opening up to more love for myself and to spread and share more love with others and through my work, I intend to help open the hearts of humanity to the love of the soul. I am choosing to see the miracle in everyone and everything.

Is that my purpose??? 

All I can do is to wake up every day and live on purpose and chose to do so all day. And for now that purpose is love, and I believe that with this intent and focus, I will be more fulfilled and it will lead to a deeper how and an even deeper purpose and my purpose will continue to unfold in more miraculous ways.

No comments: