Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Moving on or moving in

Having spent much time on getting more in touch with self, I now realize that I am not reaching a destination but am on the greatest journey of my life.

Who the hell am I anyway? I have spent most of my life thinking that I am this or that, only to find out that I may just be whatever I believed my parents said I was or those around me that I trusted thought I was.

I am only now trying to sift thought the lies and finding out that facts may just be other peoples opinions and that the fact is, I am a work in progress and may discover that I am someone different everyday? So I am actually moving in and moving out!

Moving out of who you thought I was and moving in to who I wish to be.

1 comment:

Michele Bergh said...

So true. I wonder all the time who the hell am I? I'm not sure I know. The good news is I know more of what I love, what brings me joy, what I want in life. It is just a journey and that journey can be quite beautiful if we allow ourselves to take it.