Sunday, April 24, 2011

Merging with my source

I let go of the old and limiting and allow the new and fresh and vital to enter. I am free, unlimited and light.

What does this mean you may ask....
I got in touch with the bowels. Odd thing to say but focusing on how my body eliminates made me think about how very little I do sometimes. I realized it is time for me to let go of some old limiting beliefs and perceptions about my body, my weight and my life, just for starters.
Only in doing so can I make space for the new to enter and for my energy to shift and to change.

I took a deeper look at some of my thoughts about my body, my thoughts regarding weight and health. What is it I truly believe and is it serving me. Does it make me feel good?
I have realized that my gauge for my truth is my gut.

No comments: