Friday, January 23, 2009

The energy of words!

"sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me"

What a load of crock!! Sticks and stones will break your bones and they can heal BUT words may cut you to the core and if you believe the words then years of therapy may be needed to remove the energy created by that.

We must realize that words are energy, sound is vibration and language is expressed as sound.
The words we speak and the tone in which we speak them is sent out to the reciever as vibration and it affects their vibration. I know we choose to beleive what people say and buy into their words or not but words said with the soul purpose to hurt hits right on the mark, no matter the choice.
We can choose to believe those words or not but isn't it funny that the ones closest to us know where that little crack in our armour is and they use just the right words (vibration) to turn that crack into a deep crevice. Why, why, why????

I have recently been bombarded with angry vibrations, that penetrated my armour, by someone who I thought loved and respected me. What a fool I had been. Respect is shown (in my opinion) by the words we choose when conversing, by the energy we send out to accompany those words. It was a valuable lesson to me to choose my words more carefully as I felt the impact of a few mean words fully and reeled for a while. I needed to clear that energy from my field and tried with all my might not to embrace the lies, the lower vibrations.

When we are hurt it bodes us well to take a step back and breathe before we retaliate with energy that will destroy in the long run. Energy that destroys the relationship and the respect.

Words are the way we predominantly communicate and therefore need to be chosen with clear intent. Be sure your intent matches the result you wish for because what you put out there will come back to you multiplied!!!

May your words be tempered with love and may it raise your vibrations and all who you choose to share them with!

No comments: