Monday, August 4, 2008

depression or mourning

I awoke this morning with a heavy heart and was not sure if I was depressed or mourning for a relationship that has changed. For a life of twist and turns that seems to threaten to overwhelm me at times?

Is it just the gloom of an overcast day that has stolen the sunshine from my heart and demeanor? Or is it part of a healing phase?
There are many positives in my current situation but in the depths of this mood, I am finding it hard to see.


I am writing this an an attempt to pick myself up and dust away the heavy fragments of this moment. Change as I may have mentioned before is not always comfortable and I am certainly witnessing it first hand today.

I have no miracle cure for this but am going to console myself in the fact that the sun will shine tomorrow and I will feel more balanced and centered soon. The only thing to do is be still or stay as busy as I can and hope I outrun this too. I choose to run when I need to or until I get tired....it is one of the first things I generally do. When I am done being reactive I may be still to notice the message of this part of my journey.

May your day be filled with sunshine even if mine isn't!!!

No comments: