Friday, April 25, 2008

Where to begin

Well, once again I find myself in unfamiliar territory. It is a lot easier writting in your journal knowing that it will be for your eyes only, now my thoughts and ideas will be out there for the world to see.
I have been in the natural health care industry for some time now and am embarking on this whole cyberage journey, trying to share my thoughts on what is natural and what is not.

I arrived in this country 6 years ago after spending a year on horse back travelling throught the western US @ 3 miles an hour. It was a wonderful experience and I got to see some beautiful country.
There are so many gorgeous places and when you are travelling on the back of a horse you have a lot of time to think and grow. I love Colorado, Utah, Wyoming and Montana to mention but a few. Texas had it's own beauty and the people were so nice and hospitable. It amazed me that there are so many people in the USA that have never traveled out of their area or state.
I guess South Africans love to travel and so the thought of not leaving my home town is very unfamiliar to me. Even now I wish to travel and learn more about other countries and see more of the world.

I think it is natural to want to travel and see different places and I think it is fortunate if you have found exactly where you wish to be and do not desire to go anywhere else. I do feel that those who stay in a familiar place just because of fear are loosing out on a wonderful experience.
I use the cliche....feel the fear and do it anyway!!!
There is no growth in staying stuck and that is definately UNnatural!!

So, that is my take on what is natural and unnatural today.

No comments: